News and innovations published by German exhibitorsback to overview
The required responsiveness needs to be found in those minds, courageous enough to stand up, fulfill all compulsory needs and, nevertheless, desire to leave a footprint by design in order to
- brand culture beside function
- enhance movement in space
- generate a new image for an existing address
- reorganize connectivity in between uses and areas constructively.
These creative approaches will then luckily have consequences in
- telling the story of place in a new way by finding and freeing “caught factors of locational advantage”
- changing the perception of space by alienating the location spatially,
- establishing a new “topography of values” for structural conditions of built form and open spaces in a city, town or region,
- helping people discovering their own neighborhood as a lively place, to be occupied in a new way
- renewing the overall economy of place for the benefit of people and of the environment holistically.
Exhibitor: Rainer Schmidt Landschaftsarchitekten GmbH